Teaming with fresh strawberries, this yummy homemade The Best Strawberry Buttercream Frosting tastes amazing and is so easy to make.
The Best Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 10 MINUTES
Total Time: 20 MINUTES
- 1 pound (4 cups) of Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Butter (We use Salted Sweet Cream Butter)
- 1/4 cup Pureed Strawberries
- Decorating Bags
- Wilton 2D Decorating Tip
- Mix Powdered Sugar and Butter in a mixer on low.
- Add Strawberry Puree and mix until the right consistency.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!