A simple stuffed bell pepper is one of our favorite dinners to make. So easy to make and the stuffing possibilities are endless. This creamy chicken version has cream cheese, spinach, and chicken for decadent feeling low-carb meal. The perfect combo.
Creamy Chicken Stuffed Peppers
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
- 4 bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 3 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 2 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bell peppers cut side up in a 9”-x-13” baking pan. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. Add chicken, spinach, 1 cup cheese, green onions, and paprika and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture between bell peppers and top with remaining cup of cheddar. Cover with foil and bake until peppers are tender, 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!