Coriander and lime is a classic duo that we can’t get enough of.
Coriander Lime Chicken
MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 55 MINS
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 5 g freshly chopped coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Pinch crushed chilli flakes
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooked white rice, for serving
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, coriander, garlic, cumin, and chilli flakes. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate in fridge 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 220°C (200ºC fan). In a large ovenproof pan over medium-high heat, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to pan skin-side down and pour in remaining marinade. Sear until skin is golden and crispy, about 6 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve over rice drizzled with pan drippings.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!