Chicken Fettucine Alfredo. Creamy parmesan cream sauce tossed with fettuccine pasta and topped with sauteed chicken.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Total Time 30 mins
- 1 lb. Fettuccine Alfredo (I prefer to use fresh, refrigerated fettuccine pasta)
- 6 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan Cheese (high-quality, grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Fresh Parsley (optional)
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Salt
- In a large pot, heat water over high heat until boiling. Add a generous amount of salt to season the water. Once it is boiling, add fettuccine and cook according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet or pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream.
- Let heavy cream reduce and cook for 5 to 8 minutes. Add half of the parmesan cheese to the mixture and whisk well until smooth. Keep over heat and whisk well until cheese is melted.
- While sauce is thickening, heat another skillet over medium-high heat. Add 3 Tablespoons of butter to the pan and let melt. Place the chicken in the pan and sprinkle with garlic powder, parsley, and salt. Cook for 4-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chicken breast. Cook until no longer pink. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Toss alfredo sauce with fettuccine pasta and add half of the parmesan cheese. Once it is tossed, garnish with the remaining parmesan cheese. Add a little pasta water if it needs to be thinned out.
- Top with sliced chicken breast and garnish with fresh parsley, if so desired.