Ranch is so much more than a seasoning, it’s a lifestyle.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Bubble-Up Bake
YIELDS: 8 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 50 MINS
- Cooking spray
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 6 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 c. whole milk
- 3 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 large heads broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 c. shredded chicken
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking dish with cooking spray. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes, then drain on a paper towel lined plate. Wipe skillet clean.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour and cook until bubbly, about 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk and bring to a simmer. Cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Whisk in cheese and cook until melted, 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and stir in broccoli. Remove from heat.
- Spread broccoli mixture into the bottom of the baking dish, then top with chicken. Cut each biscuit into eighths and scatter on top of chicken. Chop bacon into small pieces and scatter on top of biscuits, then sprinkle with ranch seasoning.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!