Cajun Brown Sugar Salmon ~ sweet and spicy glazed salmon, so easy and on the table in 20 minutes! Perfect for weeknights and getting your healthy fix on.
Cajun Brown Sugar Salmon
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Resting time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 2-4 salmon fillets, skinless, about 6-8 ounces each
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cajun/Creole seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Mix brown sugar and Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Lightly salt both sides of salmon fillets. Place a heaping tablespoon of brown sugar mixture on top of each piece of salmon. Gently rub all over both sides of salmon until evenly coated.
- Place seasoned salmon on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in middle of oven for 12 minutes, take out of oven and let rest for 3 minutes. Enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!