Butterfinger Cheesecake is a rich and creamy cheesecake with an oreo crust and lots and lots of crushed Butterfinger candies both in the filling and on top. To make it even more delicious, drizzle some Butterscotch sauce over it.
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 1 HOUR
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
- 25 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (I use food processer)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 4 (2.1-ounce) Butterfinger candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 (2.1-ounce) butterfinger candy bar, coarsely chopped
- Caramel or Butterscotch ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Stir together cookie crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Place in refrigerator until needed. (I like to wrap foil around the bottom to prevent any batter from leaking out.)
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in cream and vanilla.
- With mixer on low, beat in eggs one at a time, beating just until mixed in.
- Stir in candy bars and pour batter into the springform pan. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until center is almost set. There should still be a little jiggle in the middle when you shake the pan.
- Let cool on counter for 10 minutes and then run a knife around the edges and remove the sides of the pan. Cool 1 hour and then refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger on top and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!