The next time you don’t know what to make for dinner, make this. It combines your love for buffalo wings and buffalo chicken dip into a perfect meal. Some of the filling will likely spill out while baking so don’t fret! Spoon it on top of the chicken for even more sauce!!
Buffalo Dip Stuffed Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 55 MINS
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. buffalo sauce, divided
- 1/3 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lb.)
- Blue cheese dressing, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ¼ cup buffalo sauce, cheddar, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut a pocket in side of each chicken breast. Divide filling evenly between breasts and place in a large baking dish. Season tops with salt and pepper.
- Bake until chicken is no longer pink and internal temperature is 165°, 30 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil. Brush remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce over chicken and broil until golden in spots, 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and garnish with more chives before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!