Mozzarella makes this chicken extra cheesy.
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 50 MINS
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Boursin cheese or herbed goat cheese, 4 oz.
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound the chicken until 1/4″ thick. Pat dry and liberally season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Place a spoonful or two of Boursin on one end of each piece, top with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, and roll the chicken up, starting at the cheese-topped end. Wrap chicken with a slice of prosciutto and place in a baking dish seam-side down, so the prosciutto doesn’t unravel. Repeat with each piece of chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear when pierced with a fork or knife.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!