This recipe is the perfect jumping off point for any of your favorite types of wings.
Best Instant Pot Wings
YIELDS: 8 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 50 MINS
- 4 lb. chicken wings
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. hot sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
- Line 2 medium baking sheets with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, combine chicken wings with garlic powder and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Add 3/4 cup water to bottom of Instant Pot. Place trivet inside pot and add wings. Secure lid and press the manual setting. Cook on high for 10 minutes. When cooking has finished, do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a microwave safe bowl, microwave butter until melted completely. Whisk in hot sauce. Heat broiler to high.
- Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl and toss with 1/2 the sauce. Place in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and broil until crisp, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from tray and place back in bowl. Gently toss with remaining sauce and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!