(8-oz.) tubes crescent dough1/2 lb.
deli ham1/4 lb.
sliced provolone1/4 lb.
sliced mozzarella1 c.
(16-oz.) jar sliced pepperoncini2 tbsp.
extra-virgin olive oil1/4 c.
freshly grated Parmesan1 tsp.
dried oreganoThis ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9″-x-13″ baking sheet with cooking spray. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
- Unroll remaining tube of crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together seams to seal.
- Brush oil all over top of crescent dough, then sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake until dough is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes. (If dough is browning too quickly, cover with foil.)
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing into squares.