This tropical grilled chicken is your new go-to summer dinner.
Aloha Grilled Chicken
MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 2 HOURS 25 MINS
- 240 ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 170 g ketchup
- 120 ml low-salt soy sauce
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. freshly crushed ginger
- 450 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil, plus more for grill
- 1 pineapple, sliced into rings & halved
- Thinly sliced spring onions, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger until combined.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with marinade, until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Toss pineapple with oil and grill until charred, 2 minutes per side.
- Garnish chicken and pineapple with green onions before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!